What is groove ring?
Groove ring is the world’s most comfortable, safest and Stylish finger ring. This is an active ring in the world. These are sturdy silicone rings that are more comfortable and reliable than traditional metal rings.
History of Groove ring
The official product website is groovelife.com, which was registered in December 2007. The Groove rings layout was designed and refined in Alaska by Groove Life CEO Peter Goodwin, together with wide-scale production in effect since 2015.
These were first thought of on the banks of the famous Moraine Creek in Katmai National Park.
The original Groove Silicone Ring helped usher in a new era for athletes, craftsmen, and other active people who can’t always wear a traditional ring.
Different types of groove ring
Groove is also the first type of ring to be liquid injected This process gives Groove its perfect look with no checks, mold lines or flaws!
Here are the Diffirent types of Groove ring
- Groove solid
- Groove Nomad
- Aspire Groove
- Groove Dimension
- Groove Camo
Features and Claims
- 94 year lifetime warranty
- Customizable designs
- Perfect For men and women
- Rings made of durable silicon instead of metal
- Comfortable, breathable, and flexible
How much do groove rings cost?
Groove rings are available in different prices. If you are intrested to geting Grooving You can find Groove Rings on Amazon or at the product website, GrooveLife.com.
The Most Groove ring Prices Start around $30-$40, and come with a lifetime warranty.
Groove Life rings are $29.95 and cost $1.99 to ship.
What is benefits of Groove ring ?
- Groove Rings to be comfortable and fingers did not feel sweaty while wearing.
- Comes in diffirent sizes, colors, and designs
- Comes in 94 year lifetime replacement warranty
- The edges of Groove are eased which prevents it from catching on clothes and other material.
- Super Sensitive. Silicone rings are as close to hypoallergenic as a ring can get.
- Weightless Wedding Band and Accessory, Safe For Exercise, Weight Lifting, Training, Yoga, Hunting, Fishing, Hiking, Rock Climbing, Sports, Mechanics, Construction, Cleaning, Etc.
Disadvantages of Groove ring
- They’re not heirloom pieces.
Size & Colors
There are Different types of Groove ring size available like.
Groove rings women’s size
Size 4, Size 5, Size 6, Size 7, Size 8, Size 9
Groove rings Size for Men
Groove Silicone Wedding Rings for Men are perfect for the athlete, hunter, professional, and outdoorsman.
Size 8 , Size 9, Size 10, Size 11, Size 12, Size 13
Groove rings colors
Groove Life sells Original and Thin models of their rings. There are several different color combinations.
The rings has been avilable in a variety of sizes, colors, and designs. Although many of the rings are two-color, the inner color typically isn’t seen while you’re wearing it. They’re not supposed to be reversible because the inside of the band includes grooves which help wick moisture away and keep your fingers dry.
Have you used this rings or something like it? Leave a comment below and a star rating above to let us know your thoughts.
Submit your review